We are a UKTI e-Expertise Bank approved company. What does this mean? We provide an Google Ads service specifically tailored to businesses and companies that export internationally.
Not only that, we can also give you a fast track to resources and potential financing via UKTI to help you succeed in exporting all around the world.
UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) is a government department. They help UK based companies of all sizes to grow and become more profitable by exporting their products and services. UKTI also support all types of overseas businesses and business people to establish a presence in the UK. And with local offices both in the UK and around the world, you’re never far from one of their advisers.
Export for the first time
If you haven’t exported before, you’ll have lots of questions. UKTI can help. They support companies who have just started to export and those who haven’t yet, but would like to.
Go further with your exports
If you currently export, UKTI can help you find more opportunities to grow internationally. They can help you to do business faster in more countries.
Meet an export trade adviser
Whether you’re new to exporting, or want to develop your business in more markets overseas, UKTI have range of support and services. Speak to one of their international trade advisers about the services that are available to you. They offer free advice.
UKTI’s export services can help you:
- develop an export plan
- understand how to do business overseas
- identify business opportunities and major projects
- reach new customers and business partners
- increase your profile and credibility overseas
- overcome barriers to entry or expansion
- improve your overseas marketing strategy
- research the market to help you make decisions
Locate and expand your business in the UK
UKTI help all types of overseas companies to invest and grow in the UK.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, start-up, medium to large business or an institutional investor, UKTI offers support for your investment or expansion. They can help you understand why being in the UK can benefit your business.
UKTI’s services can help you:
- find the right location to establish or expand your business
- set up your business in the UK
- identify and access market opportunities
- meet people who can help you grow your business
- understand the UK tax system
- recruit, train and retain staff
- access different finance options
- understand visa requirements for yourself and your workers
UKTI’s support doesn’t stop once you’re based in the UK. They’ll continue to help your business expand within the UK or to European and global markets.
UKTI works with local and international partners to help more companies export from or invest in the UK.
- chambers of commerce
- trade associations
- banks and professional services companies
- business bodies and networks
- local government
- Local Enterprise Partnerships
Wider business support
The government’s Business Growth Service can provide wider help for your business.
Email [email protected]
Telephone +44(0)20 7215 5000